Here’s a little recruiting questionaire that a Mary Kay consultant is supposed to use to “get to know you better.” The truth is that it’s really meant for her to find out what you “hot buttons” are so she can manipulate you as much as possible.
Are you in need of some time with adults? She’ll play on that. Does your car need some expensive repairs? You’ll hear all about the money (mostly non-existent, but why let the truth get in the way). Want to make your family proud of you? Guilt trip from her about how you should be making them proud.
You get the picture… Notice especially the husband manipulation that is being set up.
- What is your marital status?
- Do you have children?
- Names & Ages:
- What does your Husband do?
- How does he feel about your Working?
- Do you consult your Husband before making every decision?
- Have you ever worked outside your home?
- If yes,, in what capacity?
- When was that and for how long?
- Why did you choose to stop working outside the home?
- What are your hobbies and interests?
- What do you consider your strongest personal qualities?
- Are there any other personal qualities you would like to cultivate?
- Are you financially independent, or could you use some extra income?
- What would you do with an extra $5,000?
- Is your personal income important to you?
- Three questions, ______________Tell me what immediately pops into your head:
- What do you want right now, more than anything?
- What do you need right now, more than anything?
- What do you value right now, more than anything?
- If you could customize an ideal career, built around you and your family, what qualities would it have?