Pam Perkins has some things to tell us. After visiting Pink Truth repeatedly, she needs us to know how successful she has been in Mary Kay. She left the below as a comment on the article asking why Kelly Brock left Mary Kay.
I have watched this over the years. Never commented. Today is the last day I will come here. I asked myself, “why would someone spend a lifetime spreading negativity about one company when there are certainly multi level businesses that deserve it more.” Well, I see the advertisements all over this site so all I can think is that it is money-related. Every time one of us come here, cha-ching.
I love my Mary Kay career. Was trained by Mary Kay herself. During a year of amputation earned $80,000, drove a Cadillac and that didn’t include my sales. Regarding weekly sheets. I have well over 100 people and five turn in those sheets and I have never turned in one and I have been in the court of sales eight times selling every piece of product I bought.
Have you read the Harvard study? Do you know the #1 National in the world is a Harvard graduate? Do you ever look for anything good? I have earned 19 cars with 38 years of driving Mary Kay cars in my 39 years.
Just because it doesn’t work for those of you who come on here and gripe doesn’t mean it doesn’t work for those of us who wouldn’t give up. I now do it in a wheelchair with one leg and I am still making it. I’m not as fast as I use to be, maybe not as good, but I believe when you change an outer look on a woman you change an inner feeling. In 39 years there have been more good times than bad.
But ask yourself as you read this garbage (and that is what it is). Why would someone spend their life trashing one company? She tried it and didn’t make it? Know people who tried it and didn’t make it? Doesn’t understand that Mary Kay or any other company isn’t for everyone. Apple isn’t for everyone. Facebook the company isn’t for everyone.
You have to find your niche in life. There is one thing I know. No one has ever come through my life that has not left with more confidence and pursued other dreams that came true. I have them come up to me and thank me for the influence I had in their lives.
I challenge everyone that comes here, look for joy not junk. I pray for you all that you find the company that works for YOU! Also, as a director we are under contract. If anyone chooses to pursue another company, they cannot use Mary Kay as the base of contacts. Therefore, they have to take one or the other. We are under contract. That is why they leave. They believe they have a calling helping people in other ways. Some will some won’t so what.
Everyone has a brain to decide what is best for them. I salute everyone who does. Goodbye to all of you who keep reading this trash. Personally, I love my Lord, Mary Kay the person, and Mary Kay the company. Through breast cancer, 40 surgeries on my leg, and amputation they have stood by me. I have never held another job in 39 years.
Dear Pam…. A few pieces of information to help you understand more about Pink Truth. Thank you, by the way, for being such a loyal reader all these years.
- I don’t “spend a lifetime spreading negativity.” This is an interest of mine that I do in my spare time.
- No, it’s not about the money. In fact, I’ve put thousands of dollars of my own money into creating, maintaining, and defending this website. The advertising is used to help defray the costs, but it doesn’t even cover the cost of hosting (which is expensive because we get so many visitors).
- Mary Kay seemed to work so well for you. So why is it that you’re not a NSD? Did you not try hard enough? How much have you saved for retirement from your Mary Kay earnings?
- My niche in life is fraud investigation. This is what a real business looks like.
- I’m sorry you think this site is trash. It has helped thousands of women who want the real facts about Mary Kay. They just want their money back. They just want to know the truth about this loser of an “opportunity.”
- You made money because hundreds of women you recruited lost a bunch of money. There is no honor in that.