Who would have thought that a Mary Kay director would brag that other directors “deserve” to earn $15,000 a year?
I mean, after all, if you’re working full time for $15,000 a year, that’s about $7.50 an hour. Doesn’t that sound grand? Boy. I can’t wait to be a Mary Kay sales director!!! But the below email suggests exactly that… directors deserve to earn $15,000 a year.
And the truth comes out! This director admits that if you’re getting monthly production of the minimum $4,500, you’re only making about $675 a month as a director. Can you get excited about that? Someone in Mary Kay is finally willing to tell the truth about this loser of an opportunity.
And she makes it clear that this company is about recruiting. You’re supposed to call your recruit prospects when you need production, not your consultants.
FOR DIRECTORS ONLY!!!!
A FEW THOUGHTS ON HOW TO AVOID MISSING PRODUCTION!!!
REMEMBER THE COMPANY IS SERIOUS ABOUT NOT MISSING $4,500 TWO MONTHS IN A ROW…YOU DO AND YOU ARE DONE. BUT THINK ABOUT IT… YOU DESERVE A PAYCHECK NO LESS THAN $1,300 WITH A MIN $5,000. YOU ONLY MAKE ABOUT $675 IF YOU HAVE JUST $4,500.
When you get to the end of the month and you aren’t where you want to be…
DON’T CALL CONSULTANTS…CALL RECRUIT PROSPECTS!!!!
There are a few scenarios that you do call Consultants…
- if they are new and haven’t placed their first order!!
- if they are inactive and they have a team ordering
- if they have 5 on their team ordering $200+, she needs $600 personal to get 13%
- its their last month before termination…12th month
- its their last month before going to Former list and they have recruits
Besides those situations, if you call Consultants to order then you start undermine your Leadership ability to motivate and train her. She will start believe that you only call when YOU need her to order. Then you will start to lose the base Consultants you have AND you aren’t growing your unit. End of Directorship… and understandable because you aren’t doing the job intended. Our job is to recruit!!, sell and train…in that order.
If you are low on production…RECRUIT RECRUIT RECRUIT!!
- Hold a Ponder Pink Tea Party on Saturday for your unit and YOU to bring guests.
- How many guests do you have for your Training this week? Get more!
- Look through your customer list…who was border line about joining…offer her an incentive like a Microdermabrasion Set or Satin Hands to start demoing to join today.
- Send a mass email to your customers with a heartfelt letter of how they could make some great money for the holidays.
YOU CAN DO IT…YOU DID IT BEFORE IN DIQ. ONCE THE DECISION IS MADE AND IT’S NON-NEGOTIABLE….YOU CAN EARN YOUR CADILLAC IN 3 MONTHS…YES 3 MONTHS!! MARY KAY WANTED ALL DIRECTORS TO BE IN CADILLACS…YOU DESERVE IT!! YOUR UNIT DESERVES TO HAVE THE BEST LEADER TOO!!!