A commitment is the honoring of a decision. When you are committed, you allow nothing to
deter you from reaching your goal. You are disciplined even when you are not feeling motivated.
Discipline is the ability to carry out a resolution long after the mood has left you. Making a commitment is being willing to put forth all your effort and taking responsibility for the outcome.
THE MONTH PRIOR TO ENTERING THE QUALIFICATION PROGRAM:
1. I was active in the month prior to entering the Qualification program, and
2. I had eight or more active personal team members.
3. I am not counting my SPOUSE as one of the active personal team members, or I am not married.
4. None of my eight active personal team members is the SPOUSE of any Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant.
5. I am in good standing with the Company based on the terms of my Independent Beauty Consultant Agreement.
6. I do not have an accounts receivable with the Company under my current or any previous Consultant numbers.
7. To my knowledge, none of my eight active team members is submitting a Sales Director-in-Qualification Commitment Form in the same month as my Commitment Form. However, if I have only eight active personal team members and one of them does submit a Sales Director-in-Qualification Commitment Form in the same month as mine, I understand I will not be eligible to start the Sales Director-in-Qualification program at this time even if the Company has already accepted my Sales Director-in-Qualification Commitment Form.
8. None of my eight active personal team members is a current Sales Director-in-Qualification.
9. None of my eight active personal team members is a Mary Kay Independent Sales Director.
10. I represent and warrant to Mary Kay Inc. that all my team members are bona fide, active Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultants who have purchased a Starter Kit from Mary Kay Inc. at the time of submission of their Independent Beauty Consultant Agreement, and all are engaged in
selling Mary Kay® products. I further represent and warrant that all team members utilized their own individual funds for all of their respective product orders.
11. I understand that, should the Company find any such team members or their product orders ineligible under these conditions, such a finding by the Company will entitle the Company, at its option and sole discretion, to disqualify my Sales Director-in-Qualification Commitment Form, or to disqualify me as an Independent Sales Director-in-Qualification during the qualifying period or terminate my Mary Kay Independent Sales Director Agreement should I have already qualified and been appointed the position.
12. I understand the Independent Sales Director position is appointed at the sole discretion of Mary Kay Inc.
13. My Independent Sales Director is aware of my desire to enter the Sales Director-in-Qualification program.
14. I understand the importance of attending the New Independent Sales Director Education program designated for my debuting class when I complete the Sales Director-in-Qualification program.
1. I understand I may qualify as an Independent Sales Director in one, two, three or four months based on when I achieve the following: $16,000 cumulative unit wholesale production, 30 total active unit members, $4,000 per month minimum unit wholesale production to continue qualifying even if I have already reached $16,000 cumulative unit wholesale production.
2. My unit members must contribute at least $12,000 toward the $16,000 wholesale production requirement.
3. I may contribute up to $4,000 in personal wholesale Section 1 production toward the $16,000 cumulative unit wholesale production during the qualification period.
4. I understand the qualifying unit is comprised of: myself and my personal team members, regardless of their unit affiliation (with the exception of the spouse of any Independent Beauty Consultant, my spouse, personal team members who may already be Sales Directors or in qualification to become a Sales Director). The unit also includes team members’ recruits whose Independent Beauty Consultant Agreements were accepted by the Company on or after the first day of the month in which I wish to begin this Sales Director qualification. Team members’ recruits whose Independent Beauty Consultant Agreements were accepted prior to my current first month of qualification will remain in the parent unit.
5. I understand my SPOUSE and the SPOUSE of any Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant may not count as a member of my qualifying unit.
6. Should my qualifying unit fail to reach 30 active Independent Beauty Consultants and/or the required unit wholesale production amounts, I understand I will not have qualified, and I will be required to submit a new Sales Director-in-Qualification Commitment Form to begin qualification again (immediately if I choose and am eligible). In such event, I understand my team members’ recruits (from my previous qualification/s) will not become a part of my new qualifying unit.
IN THE EVENT ANYONE PLACES AN ORDER ON BEHALF OF A CONSULTANT, I UNDERSTAND THAT:
7. The person placing the order must have the Consultant’s consent prior to placing the order.
8. The person placing the order must use the Consultant’s funds.
9. The person placing the order must be in possession of the Consultant’s funds prior to placing the order.
I ALSO UNDERSTAND:
10. Taking a postdated check and placing an order for a Consultant will not count.
11. A Consultant selling someone else’s inventory then placing the order will not count.
12. I cannot sell my inventory to a Consultant and take his/her money to place an order to replace my inventory.
13. If I use my credit card to pay for a Consultant’s order, I must have already received the cash from the Consultant before the order is mailed, phoned in, placed online or delivered to the branch.
14. I cannot place an order for a Consultant with his/her promise to pay me back.
A Sales Director is an independent contractor and not an employee of Mary Kay Inc.
Acceptance into the qualification program is at the sole discretion of the Company.
My signature confirms that I have agreed to the terms and conditions of the Sales Director-in-Qualification program and that I have read the information on the commitment form and in the current Career Essentials and agree to abide by the rules and guidelines provided therein, as well as those outlined in my Independent Beauty Consultant Agreement.
Trackback from your site.