They make it look so easy to move up, don’t they? If you’re not moving up in Mary Kay, you must not be working hard enough. Those who are really moving up legitimately and making more money are few and far between. But pieces like this will make you think you’re the only one not moving up!
Do you want to really, really move up in your business today…right now? If yes, then look at the following list of things that are necessary for you to grow and realize your dreams now. These were shared by Sr. Cadillac Director Jeanette Thompson, Duluth, Ga….Thank you Jeanette for your insights!
THINGS NECESSARY FOR DAILY MOMENTUM
ASK yourself daily….”did I….
- AFFIRM my dreams & goals….write them out on a 3×5 card and repeat a inimum of 10 times in the morning & 10 times in the evening! (remember to put them in present tense)
- SPEND 30 minutes on the phone…booking hostesses…booking interviews? Book 2 appointments every single day Monday – Friday
- SELL products today?
- ASK at least 2 people today about the MK Career? “May I share some information with you about what I do?” (remember your objective is to set the appointment) …dialogue might go something like this: “Hi Jane, this is Linda, do you have a quick minute? Great! I am working on an awesome goal this week to share how we make our $ with 5 women…and I thought of you….if you can help me out by listening and giving me your opinion, I will have a FREE lipstick for you!?” then set up the time and tell the story!
- CALL my new team members for a “check-up” check (1-3 minutes) Purpose of this call: inform them of the training events, next MK event., or when she’s available for observation, which way has she decided to open her business the PS/POWER START or BUSINESS DEBUT (you’ll need to get it on your datebooks)..and get them to it! Always work with them on the “next step”…don’t confuse them by taking them beyond the next step… Remember, Mary Kay has always known that we need an “EVENT” every 3 months .. a Retreat, CareerConference (which you DO want all your team members to attend!)/Seminar…and of course EVERY Weekly Success Event!
- FOLLOW UP with everyone I gave tapes to this week, & my hostesses?
- MAKE the best use of my “prime people time”? (9 am – 9 pm) (If I had a postponement, did I get out the door & meet new people or work on the phone for that two hours that I had designated to my business? Remember…Wal-mart is open 24/7!!! There’s always a way, when the WHY is there!
- STAY AWAY from energy draining activities and people?
- ASK MYSELF…”does this activity help me make $ or move up?” If not…don’t do it!
- CALL my director within the last 3 days to give her an update on my activities/results?
- HAVE 2 GUESTS at each and every guest event and every Success Event?
One thing I would like to add…if you see someone you are intimated by…remember…IT’S NOT ABOUT ME…IT’S ALL ABOUT HER! If we ever feel the slightest bit intimadated by someone we would like to “approach” about trying the product/listening to the career….remember this the fear is your ego….UNZIP that coat and drop it!!!…IT’S NOT ABOUT ME…IT’S ALL ABOUT HER! ASK!!!!
Trackback from your site.