Written by Parsons Green Jamie Taylor held her annual Fall Retreat the first weekend of October. This year’s retreat had a hard rock theme and was called “No Limits.” On her way to the event, future million dollar director Chelsea Read more…
Written by Parsons Green Naomi State is back to ask her sister directors for help. She meets guests at parties, and schedules a follow up appointment with them so she can share the Mary Kay flopportunity with them. Naomi needs Read more…
I get really tired of reading that directors are all dishonest or only care about orders. Maybe SOME are like that, but mine isn’t. When my husband lost his job she called me every week just to check on us. Read more…
Written by Parsons Green Pat Ringnalda is worried. She holds an annual holiday open house, but will MyShop handle the volume of orders she typically gets? Connie Bratcher hates MyShop. She usually has 50 orders, but has to call, text, Read more…
Written by Frosty Rose Well, folks, our dear friend Rachel Ryan is at it again. Every two years, car driving directors must requalify to pick up a brand new leased vehicle. We saw Rachel beg and cry her way into Read more…
Mary Kay unit meetings are the weekly chance to indoctrinate you with the Mary Kay Way. The way they keep you in is by constantly reinforcing the manipulation. If you step away, you start to get clarity about what a Read more…
Written by Parsons Green Carrie Cardwell (formerly Zuberer) challenged herself to have a Power Start. This is a made up Mary Kay term for seeing 30 faces in 30 days. She first announced this attempt on August 19th, and she Read more…
One of our readers provided this insight on Mary Kay Cosmetics. MARY KAY IS A SCAM which drives women into debt with their trinkets and labels them “failures” when the real issues are an unworkable, unprofitable business model and manipulative Read more…
Everytime I read Pink Truth I wonder if any of you ever actually enjoyed Mary Kay. Because I do. I like the products. I like my customers. I like getting together with my unit once a month. It gets me Read more…
You read that right. Here are the “magic” words to help you recruit women into Mary Kay. In other words, these are more scripted phrases intended to hit on some of the most common “hot buttons” for women. Is there Read more…











Visit the
It's a definite women thing; we're around the same age (I'm 50) but from a different part of the country…
A worship session led by a Kaybot????? Ugh. What do they pray for? Oh never mind, don't tell me.
Several years ago I checked who owned what, and the insurance on Mary Kay cars was from a subsidiary of…
No doesn't mean no ... it just means try harder and lie more to get into her pants wallet. Just…
I cringed so hard I think I sprained something. From the fake exclusivity to the indoctrination... er, worship session, this…