This was written by a reader of Pink Truth, who started with a piece by Ann Vertel, the “unit coach.” If you don’t know who Ann is… she sells her services to Mary Kay sales directors, basically promoting the idea Read more…
Okay, okay. After several private requests to respond to some of the buzz on the internet about anti-Mary Kay sites, I will do so. I generally find those pro-MK women fairly boring, so I had to have a big cup Read more…

Visit the
women rarely look back with regret on leaving MK
"***The following information was received from a Consultant who sold back product and has given permission to forward her words…
Skip the exit interview and return your inventory. Your director doesn't need to know your reasons or that your "why"…
What we really need is the apology letter script from the director to the consultant. Consultants who are quitting should…
I laughed when she said 'I could tell you horror stories about consultants who returned their product and then regretted…