This was written by a reader of Pink Truth, who started with a piece by Ann Vertel, the “unit coach.” If you don’t know who Ann is… she sells her services to Mary Kay sales directors, basically promoting the idea Read more…
Okay, okay. After several private requests to respond to some of the buzz on the internet about anti-Mary Kay sites, I will do so. I generally find those pro-MK women fairly boring, so I had to have a big cup Read more…

Visit the
What we really need is the apology letter script from the director to the consultant. Consultants who are quitting should…
I laughed when she said 'I could tell you horror stories about consultants who returned their product and then regretted…
Thankfully, I never had to speak to my director when I sent back inventory. But there was nothing she could…
And absolutely NO EXIT INTERVIEW ... she'll pull out a whole bag of tricks to get you to stay in…
Yes.