Okay, okay. After several private requests to respond to some of the buzz on the internet about anti-Mary Kay sites, I will do so. I generally find those pro-MK women fairly boring, so I had to have a big cup Read more…
- Welcome
- Mary Kay Facts
- Mary Kay Documents
- Mary Kay Consultant Agreement (2026 version)
- Mary Kay Consultant Agreement (2019 version)
- Mary Kay Sales Director Agreement
- Mary Kay National Sales Director Agreement
- NSD Compensation Chart
- NSD Guide
- Mary Kay’s Official Stance on Pink Truth
- Business Opportunity Rule
- Mary Kay NSD Emeritus Guide
- Applause Magazine (US)
- Applause Magazine (Canada)
- Discussion Board

Visit the
“I know that’s not true, but…” No excuse for this, especially in a “Christian” company
Facts Summary (that aren't often shared - all or in part) 1) Texas requires the 90% buy back 2) It…
Oh such a stroll on Memory Lane ... before they changed their policy to be just product ordered in the…
Is this still accurate? https://www.pinktruth.com/returning-mary-kay-inventory/ Is this still how to send back inventory, starting with calling the number listed?
I think the idea of never being allowed to sell again after returning product is fake as well and used…