Mary Kay Prayer Warriors All Across the Globe

Written by TRACY on . Posted in Culture & Manipulation

Written by Raisinberry

The Devil has come against us in the form of NEGATIVE BLOGS to destroy our Mary Kay world! Or has he? It is interesting how people have different perspectives about things.

We all know, that nobody knows everything and concerning things of faith, many thoughts abound. In fact, theologians routinely sit on opposite sides of the same coin, staunch in their positions and unbending in any way.

Since many NSDs in Mary Kay express their Christian Faith, you can imagine how PinkTruth is “perceived” by them. PinkTruth is definitely influencing the hearts and minds of consultants and directors all over the globe, and for the most part, with the same device that was used to get us “in.” The “I-Story.”

The Power of the personal testimony can not be refuted. It is after all, a personal experience, not dependent on whether you agree or not… it simply is. The Nationals stand at guest night after guest night telling the same story of rags to riches, from their perspective, omitting the uglier details of their rise to fame and fortune, with a goal to influence all women everywhere that their lives would be so much better if they were a “glad I did” girl and not a “wish I had.”

Now that production is dropping and Directors are quitting and emails are flying and hard questions are being asked of the NSDs who up to now hadn’t really even allowed themselves to take a long hard look at the WRECKAGE they are leaving in their wakes, the cry of the emotionally immature is “The Devil is coming against us!”

That’s right. They’re now claiming that Pink Truth is inspired by the Devil.

Snap out of it ladies! You are grown women.

If you stand on the stage and lie about how much money is being made, whose judgment do you think is falling?

If you manipulated your Units to reach NSD, who would want that exposed?

If you manipulate your people and capitalize on their insecurities and desire to be “in your space,” how is that a servant’s heart?

If you knew what was happening and did nothing but look the other way, the “devil” would be proud of you, not tearing your organization down.

You watched and applauded as your consultants finished Queens Court of Sales, and you KNEW it was mostly on credit cards. Your 20 pages of “T” consultants stand in testament to the skill of your “product on hand: speech and “empty wagon” speech and the reality of the difficulty of selling this product.

You have rationalized them coming in and going out for years, skimming your commission check off their failed reality.

You have presided over this kingdom as your Offspring Directors and in some cases, Offspring Nationals struggle and struggle to stay afloat… denying that a business built on the acquisition of NEW CREDIT CARDS is a fraud. There isn’t even interest in recording actual sales to consumers because frankly this company doesn’t want to know the truth.

Your “find a way- make a way” instruction to your downline to make production one more month, drives your bottom Directors deeper into financial RUIN. You SEE their personal orders. You KNOW they did it themselves. You POST THEIR NAME in your Newsletter as High SALES, when you KNOW they were desperately trying to save their Unit.

And you think the DEVIL has come against you? Can you even be that blind?

Get ready for the bubble to pop ladies. The gig is up. Start the downsizing and get out of the mansion. What you are about to eat in chargebacks is humble pie.

“For those who want to get rich fall into temptation and a snare and many foolish and harmful desires which plunge (wo)men into ruin and destruction.” I found that in the Greek Scriptures. (1 Tim 6:9)

So here is the reality. PinkTruth tells story after story of former consultants’ and Directors’ lives. Those stories influence others to have the strength of character and ability to step away from Mary Kay, should their experience resemble what they are reading. We recognize that some women are good sellers of this product, but not many. We also recognize that the Career Path is deadly and a trap to the vast majority of women and that Mk is a quagmire of manipulation and deceit.

This Pyramid scheme is most likely where your “devil” lives… and whatever is tearing it down (be it de-pinking women or the Almighty working through them), is working to set women on an honorable path, and to set them free. Doesn’t sound like the “devil” to me.

Tags: , ,

• pinkiu

Well of course the Devil is going to whisper in their ear that this site is his…if they believe that lie, they will keep doing what they are doing.

• Stalled

My director would ask us to pray for the unit when production was short for the month…….when I finally thought….. pray that the DIQ want to be’s will convince some poor customer that she needs $600-$1200 on her shelf to get her business started, pray that consultants will put in $200 orders for products that they are not moving… basically pray to increase someone’s credit card debt…. think I’ll save my prayers for better purposes.

• Stalled

I wish I had spent all that inventory investment on my church’s building fund, would have accomplished more….. I don’t think that thought was from the devil.

• CaliforniaGal

You shall know the truth and the truth will set you free. I believe in truth as opposed to believing in lies. Yes, Mary kay is based on the systemic passing down of mistruth, misinformation, and down right lies. It starts with, “Just invest in this $100 starter kit and you can get all of your product at 50% off. Lies, all lies. The starter kit is more like $115 now with taxes and shipping. If you only order the starter kit, then you won’t even get the discount. You don’t own your business because Mary Kay sets up so many rules from how to advertise and where you can sell. The only part you really own is your debt.

• princess lea

I truly believe that God used my Mary Kay business as a vessel to find Him! And for that, I am very grateful. But now I truly believe that if I was to stay in this business, it would be the Devil using it to distract me and take quality away from my life and my family. Every concern, worry, doubt, and disappointment that I’ve had with MK over the last two years has been explained and validated here. Now, I am thankful for Pink Truth!

There is no evil strong enough that God can not cause it to produce good.

That said, once our eyes have been opened to the evil we are obligated to stop wallowing in it.

• Elf

I think that the biggest lie is the time factor. MK definitely qualifies as a false prophet IMO. There is no way this career path doesn’t take away from family time. The bookings have to occur on evenings and weekends. The average party going from 7-9:30. Elementary school age children not in bed until 10. Saturday morning coffees to get the team to order enough so that there is no co pay on the car. Working at Burger King during school hours would have to work out better if family were truly the goal. But it is not, is it? The draw is the social aspect and then the never ending treadmill of keeping up appearances to chase an elusive dream of financial gain with little time input. I can see very well how it works for MK but it is just a gigantic pink cotton candy castle fantasy for those roped in.

The time factor is a big one, but I think the inability to make a profit selling the shizz to end-users is an even bigger lie.

Lots of people wouldn’t mind working inconvenient hours if they were promoting a product people actually wanted to buy, and if they could sell it at a price high enough to have money in their pockets after covering their expenses.

Unfortunately, the way Mary Kay works is this:
      1. Hand over all your profits for more inventory and whatever part of your quota your “team” didn’t buy.
      2. Hand over any money you have left to cover co-pays, conference and seminar fees, mandatory “free” training, The Suit, and anything else they’re pitching.
      3. Use your credit cards to cover any shortfall in #1 and #2.
      4. Tell everyone you’re earning Executive Income so they’ll sign up to do the same.

• CaliforniaGal

Ladies, I agree. I got int Mary earn extra money to have fun with my dear honey. I was so busy working my business, that I never had any time to give to my family. My mind was so cluttered with how to book, sell, recruit that I had no peaceful moments to plan anything remotely fun. Finally I realized what a time sucker my business had become. Not only was I in Mary Kay debt, but every waking moment was devoted to Mary Kay. Now I see what a slave I really was. All of those empty promises were lies.

• mlank64

I didn’t like the fact that it started to make me feel isolated from the rest of the world. Things that I enjoyed were being squeezed out because of my time in MK. I felt it becoming indoctrinating…..which it was doing and I got out. Plus I was losing money.

• mlank64

I think the biggest lie for me was the promoting MK as a viable business in which you were your own boss. Then you realize you are really just an end user of brought products with no control of advertisements. Every activity that is dangled in front of you is for the sole purpose of keeping MK in your wallet. The car, suit, events, car insurance, books, so called training materials, weekly meetings, supplies, fake cheap trinkets the list goes on and on……. in the end the biggest lie is the promoting of…Faith, Family, and Career when in reality they use your faith, family, and any existing job or career to manipulate and deceive in order to bring in more recruits.

• Lazy Gardens

Because the only reason to oppose Mary Kay (or any cultish belief system) is because you are lazy, ignorant or evil … pick one or more.

“Lazy” … we’ve all been accused of being ‘lazy loosers” who didn’t ‘work her business’.

“Ignorant” … you just don’t understand the way the system works, you need more information about the system, you are dumber than a box of rocks and too stupid to make it in any business.

“Evil” … Because anyone who opposes the cult with any success and showing obvious intelligence as they do so must be evil and getting their direction from Satan. (because they are too lazy and stupid to think it up on their own).