This comment was left on one of our posts this week by a Mary Kay husband. How sad for him and his family. More husbands need to take a stand, as hard as it may be. My wife attended Leadership Read more…
Written by Parsons Green Susan Robinson is a Mary Kay consultant who doesn’t carry inventory. However, she received a website order (i.e. My Shop) that totaled $450. She only received $190.59 in her stripe account for her profit. Service charges Read more…
Mary Kay’s new “My Shop” for beauty consultants has been live for just over a month. This is supposed to be a new and improved way for consultants to sell products, but the real truth seems to be that this Read more…
As of September 1, 2025, the only pink Cadillac available to Mary Kay sales directors is the electric OPTIQ. The directors who earned their Cadillac in June still got the XT5, but now the choice is to take the electric Read more…
Written by Stephanie I am a former Mary Kay sales director. If I knew then what I know now I would have never became a sales director… especially not doing it the way I was taught to do it. Being Read more…
NOTE: We’ll update our running list as we get more information…. As of July 1, 2025, there were 122 active national sales directors in Mary Kay Cosmetics. In December, one new nsd was added to the roster, Missy O’Neal. That Read more…
Written by Parsons Green Every holiday season, several Mary Kay consultants and directors will promote “Adopt a Grandparent”. They ask customers to buy product at Mary Kay cost, which is then donated to a nursing home. The consultant isn’t making any Read more…
At Pink Truth, we are very familiar with the false earnings claims made in Mary Kay. A husband of a Mary Kay consultant has something to say abut our criticism of pink Cadillac sales directors (how few there are and Read more…











Visit the
This is so true! In one of my sales directors calls to me she said "I never ask my unit…
You’re literally on a site full of them. That doesn’t mean every director is cruel, dishonest, or incapable of genuine…
Hi Ubi and welcome! I'm so glad you are here. That's how I felt when I came to Pink Truth…
I"t feels like Pink Truth takes the worst stories it can find and acts like that’s everyone’s experience. That’s not…
Two things can be true at the same time. Your SD didn't ask YOU to place an order when your…