Okay, okay. After several private requests to respond to some of the buzz on the internet about anti-Mary Kay sites, I will do so. I generally find those pro-MK women fairly boring, so I had to have a big cup Read more…
- Welcome
- Mary Kay Facts
- Mary Kay Documents
- Mary Kay Consultant Agreement (2026 version)
- Mary Kay Consultant Agreement (2019 version)
- Mary Kay Sales Director Agreement
- Mary Kay National Sales Director Agreement
- NSD Compensation Chart
- NSD Guide
- Mary Kay’s Official Stance on Pink Truth
- Business Opportunity Rule
- Mary Kay NSD Emeritus Guide
- Applause Magazine (US)
- Applause Magazine (Canada)
- Discussion Board

Visit the
I think the idea of never being allowed to sell again after returning product is fake as well and used…
And do it sooner rather than later. The updated consultant agreement makes a point of saying not to carry more…
"And most of all, stop beating yourself up. The house always wins this game, until you decide to leave the…
The inventory buy-back was never mentioned to me in new consultant training but there was some slight mention in the…
I'm of the lifelong atheist persuasion and I recognize a prayer to Mammon!