Okay, okay. After several private requests to respond to some of the buzz on the internet about anti-Mary Kay sites, I will do so. I generally find those pro-MK women fairly boring, so I had to have a big cup Read more…
- Welcome
- Mary Kay Facts
- Mary Kay Documents
- Mary Kay Consultant Agreement (2026 version)
- Mary Kay Consultant Agreement (2019 version)
- Mary Kay Sales Director Agreement
- Mary Kay National Sales Director Agreement
- NSD Compensation Chart
- NSD Guide
- Mary Kay’s Official Stance on Pink Truth
- Business Opportunity Rule
- Mary Kay NSD Emeritus Guide
- Applause Magazine (US)
- Applause Magazine (Canada)
- Discussion Board

Visit the
I'm of the lifelong atheist persuasion and I recognize a prayer to Mammon!
Yup. The mob did shady stuff but they made sure their customers were happy. A mob run business would treat…
I was in Rome with mu mum in May 1981. Just after the then pope, Jean-Paul II was shoot. But…
Bedazzled coffee sleeves…that you probably throw away immediately after use? Mkay…
I was in Rome four years ago. It was 120F at the Colosseum. There were thousands (no lie) of tourists…