Written by MaryKayExploitsWomen
Mary Kay is very cunning at writing those scripts that directors are trained to use on consultants and potential recruits. Mary Kay is also very cunning in how they have created the company culture built on decades of lies and deception. It all starts with encouraging directors and consultants to forget these key pearls of wisdom and truth, for it is the only way to keep women in the pink fog so the corporate executives and the MK Ash family can continue to line their pockets in the name of God.
1. You were created in the image of God and are of sacred worth. You can’t put a price tag on human beings.
2. You have FREE WILL and you have the right to exercise that FREE WILL in all areas of your life.
3. There is so much more to life than pursuing money and material possessions.
4. Seek God in all things, you’ll be amazed at how much peace enters your life.
5. Be thankful for what you have and for what you DON’T have.
6. You have the RIGHT to say NO.
7. Enough is as good as a feast.
8. God is our only judge, so do not be afraid if others judge you, for they are not your God.
9. Don’t worry about what other people think of you; love yourself for who you are.
10. What matters most is that you have a good, loving heart, not how much money or possessions you have or don’t have.
11. Just because you have others’ approval, doesn’t necessarily mean you have God’s approval.
12. Seek and pursue the real treasures of life: love, kindness, patience, forgiveness, mercy, compassion.
13. The love of money is the root of all evil.
14. Our security lies in God, not in money, for we are mortals living in a mortal world.
15. Honesty is the best policy.
16. The sweetest of lies is far more devastating than the coldest of truths.
17. Love your enemies and pray for those who ridicule, judge, or persecute you for whatever reason.
18. You cannot serve two masters for you will love one and hate the other. You cannot serve God and money.
19. Remember the example of the Good Samaritan and care for those are less fortunate.
20. Selfish/greedy people are never happy.