Written by Parsons Green Pat Ringnalda is worried. She holds an annual holiday open house, but will MyShop handle the volume of orders she typically gets? Connie Bratcher hates MyShop. She usually has 50 orders, but has to call, text, Read more…
Written by Frosty Rose Well, folks, our dear friend Rachel Ryan is at it again. Every two years, car driving directors must requalify to pick up a brand new leased vehicle. We saw Rachel beg and cry her way into Read more…
Mary Kay unit meetings are the weekly chance to indoctrinate you with the Mary Kay Way. The way they keep you in is by constantly reinforcing the manipulation. If you step away, you start to get clarity about what a Read more…
Written by Parsons Green Carrie Cardwell (formerly Zuberer) challenged herself to have a Power Start. This is a made up Mary Kay term for seeing 30 faces in 30 days. She first announced this attempt on August 19th, and she Read more…
One of our readers provided this insight on Mary Kay Cosmetics. MARY KAY IS A SCAM which drives women into debt with their trinkets and labels them “failures” when the real issues are an unworkable, unprofitable business model and manipulative Read more…
Everytime I read Pink Truth I wonder if any of you ever actually enjoyed Mary Kay. Because I do. I like the products. I like my customers. I like getting together with my unit once a month. It gets me Read more…
You read that right. Here are the “magic” words to help you recruit women into Mary Kay. In other words, these are more scripted phrases intended to hit on some of the most common “hot buttons” for women. Is there Read more…
Mary Kay recruiters have a fantastic ability to get you to suspend your logic and buy into this nonsense “business opportunity.” This is one consultant’s experience being manipulated, which led her to spend thousands of dollars. See the techniques that Read more…
This is one Pink Truth reader’s experience with Mary Kay when she needed a job: I joined Mary Kay because I had been unable to find a job in my chosen field after two years of searching, many job applications, Read more…
Written by Parsons Green Karen Brass has been with Mary Kay for 35 years. She recently shared a picture of herself with Mary Kay Ash and wanted to remind everyone it costs zero to be grateful. At the beginning of Read more…











Visit the
I just keep asking myself WHY if the company sucks and they don’t like the new changes (and the barn…
Many people don’t think about benefits until they’re older. I worked for the same company for 34 years, right out…
“I’ve to company reps several times. Their answer is..... it's better for new consultants that don't want to have inventory....”…
Kristi is well spoken and seems intelligent. She should look for a legit job in sales and use her skills…
No one is required to use MyShop. In fact, some directors have shut it down for themselves after seeing how…