Written by Parsons Green Karen Brass has been with Mary Kay for 35 years. She recently shared a picture of herself with Mary Kay Ash and wanted to remind everyone it costs zero to be grateful. At the beginning of Read more…
Written by Raisinberry When I first came here I did not understand that it was the MLM system that was the destructive, predatory model. I was still brainwashed into the belief that those who “failed” at Mary Kay just didn’t Read more…
Did you wonder why you were failing in Mary Kay? They don’t want you to think that it’s because of the system. 99% of people fail in MLM because it’s simply a pyramid scheme. You can’t retail enough products to Read more…
This site is scary, to say the least. Wow… these women are so bitter. Why don’t they just move on? Mary Kay is not the devil and not all of the women involved in MK are mindless robots. I do Read more…
Those of us who have been hanging around Pink Truth for a while know that the idea of 50% profit in Mary Kay is a total lie. If a consultant sells all of her product at full retail, with no Read more…
Written by Parsons Green Mary Kay directors are still reeling from the recent changes to the consultant agreement. All consultants were required to log into InTouch to accept the new agreement. However, some directors had consultants who had never once Read more…
We talk a lot about the 99% failure rate in multi-level marketing. (Yes, Mary Kay is an MLM.) Where does that failure rate come from? Robert FitzPatrick of Pyramid Scheme Alert has conducted extensive research despite the difficulties. Companies like Read more…
Written by Parsons Green We recently reported national sales director commissions for July and August, the first two months of the new seminar year. Jamie Taylor’s name was not on either list, meaning she earned less than $10,000 in commissions Read more…
I was reading some of these stories and all I could think was, “Where was your common sense?” Nobody from Mary Kay held a gun to your head and made you order inventory. Nobody made you charge something on your Read more…











Visit the
There’s a downvote for this statement. Why did someone downvote keeping track of revenue, expenses, and net profit/loss? Keeping an…
Susan Celi is losing money. She pays for shipping AND a free full size gift? Who is she fafafafooling.
Mary Kay Ash herself said it: "I didn’t have any friends who hadn’t already hosted several beauty shows. If they…
"I’ve been in Mary Kay almost six years and my experience has been completely different." How much money have you…
The director is always BFFs with the unit members who are ordering the most. Always. And when she stops ordering,…