Everytime I read Pink Truth I wonder if any of you ever actually enjoyed Mary Kay. Because I do. I like the products. I like my customers. I like getting together with my unit once a month. It gets me Read more…
You read that right. Here are the “magic” words to help you recruit women into Mary Kay. In other words, these are more scripted phrases intended to hit on some of the most common “hot buttons” for women. Is there Read more…
Mary Kay recruiters have a fantastic ability to get you to suspend your logic and buy into this nonsense “business opportunity.” This is one consultant’s experience being manipulated, which led her to spend thousands of dollars. See the techniques that Read more…
This is one Pink Truth reader’s experience with Mary Kay when she needed a job: I joined Mary Kay because I had been unable to find a job in my chosen field after two years of searching, many job applications, Read more…
Written by Parsons Green Karen Brass has been with Mary Kay for 35 years. She recently shared a picture of herself with Mary Kay Ash and wanted to remind everyone it costs zero to be grateful. At the beginning of Read more…
Written by Raisinberry When I first came here I did not understand that it was the MLM system that was the destructive, predatory model. I was still brainwashed into the belief that those who “failed” at Mary Kay just didn’t Read more…
Did you wonder why you were failing in Mary Kay? They don’t want you to think that it’s because of the system. 99% of people fail in MLM because it’s simply a pyramid scheme. You can’t retail enough products to Read more…
This site is scary, to say the least. Wow… these women are so bitter. Why don’t they just move on? Mary Kay is not the devil and not all of the women involved in MK are mindless robots. I do Read more…
Those of us who have been hanging around Pink Truth for a while know that the idea of 50% profit in Mary Kay is a total lie. If a consultant sells all of her product at full retail, with no Read more…











Visit the
What we really need is the apology letter script from the director to the consultant. Consultants who are quitting should…
I laughed when she said 'I could tell you horror stories about consultants who returned their product and then regretted…
Thankfully, I never had to speak to my director when I sent back inventory. But there was nothing she could…
And absolutely NO EXIT INTERVIEW ... she'll pull out a whole bag of tricks to get you to stay in…
Yes.