Mary Kay recruiters have a fantastic ability to get you to suspend your logic and buy into this nonsense “business opportunity.” This is one consultant’s experience being manipulated, which led her to spend thousands of dollars. See the techniques that Read more…
This is one Pink Truth reader’s experience with Mary Kay when she needed a job: I joined Mary Kay because I had been unable to find a job in my chosen field after two years of searching, many job applications, Read more…
Written by Parsons Green Karen Brass has been with Mary Kay for 35 years. She recently shared a picture of herself with Mary Kay Ash and wanted to remind everyone it costs zero to be grateful. At the beginning of Read more…
Written by Raisinberry When I first came here I did not understand that it was the MLM system that was the destructive, predatory model. I was still brainwashed into the belief that those who “failed” at Mary Kay just didn’t Read more…
Did you wonder why you were failing in Mary Kay? They don’t want you to think that it’s because of the system. 99% of people fail in MLM because it’s simply a pyramid scheme. You can’t retail enough products to Read more…
This site is scary, to say the least. Wow… these women are so bitter. Why don’t they just move on? Mary Kay is not the devil and not all of the women involved in MK are mindless robots. I do Read more…
Those of us who have been hanging around Pink Truth for a while know that the idea of 50% profit in Mary Kay is a total lie. If a consultant sells all of her product at full retail, with no Read more…
Written by Parsons Green Mary Kay directors are still reeling from the recent changes to the consultant agreement. All consultants were required to log into InTouch to accept the new agreement. However, some directors had consultants who had never once Read more…
We talk a lot about the 99% failure rate in multi-level marketing. (Yes, Mary Kay is an MLM.) Where does that failure rate come from? Robert FitzPatrick of Pyramid Scheme Alert has conducted extensive research despite the difficulties. Companies like Read more…











Visit the
I'm of the lifelong atheist persuasion and I recognize a prayer to Mammon!
Yup. The mob did shady stuff but they made sure their customers were happy. A mob run business would treat…
I was in Rome with mu mum in May 1981. Just after the then pope, Jean-Paul II was shoot. But…
Bedazzled coffee sleeves…that you probably throw away immediately after use? Mkay…
I was in Rome four years ago. It was 120F at the Colosseum. There were thousands (no lie) of tourists…