This comment was left on one of our posts this week by a Mary Kay husband. How sad for him and his family. More husbands need to take a stand, as hard as it may be. My wife attended Leadership Read more…
Written by Parsons Green Susan Robinson is a Mary Kay consultant who doesn’t carry inventory. However, she received a website order (i.e. My Shop) that totaled $450. She only received $190.59 in her stripe account for her profit. Service charges Read more…
Mary Kay’s new “My Shop” for beauty consultants has been live for just over a month. This is supposed to be a new and improved way for consultants to sell products, but the real truth seems to be that this Read more…
As of September 1, 2025, the only pink Cadillac available to Mary Kay sales directors is the electric OPTIQ. The directors who earned their Cadillac in June still got the XT5, but now the choice is to take the electric Read more…
Written by Stephanie I am a former Mary Kay sales director. If I knew then what I know now I would have never became a sales director… especially not doing it the way I was taught to do it. Being Read more…
NOTE: We’ll update our running list as we get more information…. As of July 1, 2025, there were 122 active national sales directors in Mary Kay Cosmetics. In December, one new nsd was added to the roster, Missy O’Neal. That Read more…
Written by Parsons Green Every holiday season, several Mary Kay consultants and directors will promote “Adopt a Grandparent”. They ask customers to buy product at Mary Kay cost, which is then donated to a nursing home. The consultant isn’t making any Read more…
At Pink Truth, we are very familiar with the false earnings claims made in Mary Kay. A husband of a Mary Kay consultant has something to say abut our criticism of pink Cadillac sales directors (how few there are and Read more…











Visit the
Oooh! The anonymous down-voter is making her rounds. Tsk, tsk. Trolling on PT is not an income-producing activity. Go gather…
There’s a downvote for this statement. Why did someone downvote keeping track of revenue, expenses, and net profit/loss? Keeping an…
Susan Celi is losing money. She pays for shipping AND a free full size gift? Who is she fafafafooling.
Mary Kay Ash herself said it: "I didn’t have any friends who hadn’t already hosted several beauty shows. If they…
"I’ve been in Mary Kay almost six years and my experience has been completely different." How much money have you…