Written by Parsons Green The complaints keep rolling in for Mary Kay’s “My Shop” online ordering system for customers. Months after rolling out the fancy new system, the company still can’t get it right, and consultants are upset. Carol Mouradian Read more…
Richard Rogers, co-founder of Mary Kay Cosmetics and son of Mary Kay Ash died Tuesday March 31, 2026 after significant health challenges. He was 82 years old. The company was started in 1963 between Mary Kay and her children Richard, Read more…
I love talking about what a racket the “free car” is for Mary Kay consultants and directors. It’s set up to look like it’s free, but it’s not. It may be the most genius manipulation tool Mary Kay Ash ever Read more…
Written by Parsons Green Casie Hembree is another member of the recently assembled Mary Kay Global Social Squad. Yes, Casie got the exact same note from Mary Kay about her participation as the other members of the squad. No need Read more…
Wow. I honestly feel sad for you. Mary Kay gave me a purpose when I was a stay at home mom with no confidence. The women I met lifted me up and showed me I was worth something. They believed Read more…
Written by Frosty Rose A common objection to joining Mary Kay is that the market is oversaturated. There are simply too many people trying to build a business selling the exact same product. “I understand how you feel,” the recruiter Read more…
Written by Parsons Green Tonya Vice is a Mary Kay sales director who was energized by the recent double credit promotion. From March 1st to March 15th, consultants received double credit on their wholesale orders up to a maximum of Read more…
Can you relate to her struggles as a Mary Kay sales director? Is this you? I know so many pieces of this story resonate with nearly all the sales directors in Mary Kay… This woman had the strength to quit Read more…
Written by Parsons Green The Mary Kay Global Social Squad has been assembled! The company announced the initiative on InTouch and shared the ten consultants that are in this year’s line up! What is the Global Social Squad, you say? Read more…
A note from a Pink Truth critic who says Mary Kay is simple, we made it hard, and it’s your fault if you were talked into buying inventory. I am currently an IBC & I have found myself at this Read more…











Visit the
There’s a downvote for this statement. Why did someone downvote keeping track of revenue, expenses, and net profit/loss? Keeping an…
Susan Celi is losing money. She pays for shipping AND a free full size gift? Who is she fafafafooling.
Mary Kay Ash herself said it: "I didn’t have any friends who hadn’t already hosted several beauty shows. If they…
"I’ve been in Mary Kay almost six years and my experience has been completely different." How much money have you…
The director is always BFFs with the unit members who are ordering the most. Always. And when she stops ordering,…