Written by A Former Sales Director Twenty five years after joining Mary Kay, I chose to retire. And what did I get from the company? What did I get from my upline? Absolutely nothing. My unit was in good standing Read more…
Written by Parsonsgreen Somer Fortenberry is a national sales director in Mary Kay who desperately wants to reach the Inner Circle this Seminar Year. (Side note: Remember that time a former sales director exposed how Somer cheated to get to Read more…
A reader offers this discussion of how companies analyze a market (and the territories) to decide where to place distributors/retailers. Of course, Mary Kay does no such thing, telling consultants to ignore the concept of saturation and that countless reps Read more…
Written by PinkPeace Our friends. I have made/re-ignited real friendships in the real world, once I didn’t have to worry about hanging out only with “positive” people and trying to recruit every new person I met. Make-up stashes. Mine consisted Read more…
Written by Blackbird Every successful predator knows how to hunt its prey, right? Some predators use speed, agility, or ambush to accomplish their goals. Really intelligent predators though, don’t bother wasting time and their own energy chasing or stalking things. Read more…
Written by Parsonsgreen Lacey Bradford is a Mary Kay sales director who submitted for DIQ ten years ago. On one of her anniversaries, she posted about how Mary Kay had changed her life. She was able to quadruple her yearly Read more…
Written by A Mary Kay Husband As much as I love my wife, I truly resented the magnitude of the pressure she was under to perform the Mary Kay marketing plan. To do her sales job with this cosmetics company, Read more…
This video is a few years old, but it’s a good one. Truth in Advertising went through the Mary Kay lies that are so common. Their list included: 1. Earn career-level income 2. Say goodbye to car payments 3. Go Read more…
I have two recent podcasts that are wonderful for women coming out of multi-level marketing (MLM) and women looking to learn more about MLM. I was on the Divorce Survival Guide podcast with Kate Anthony, in an episode entitled The Read more…
Written by SuzyQ The process of deciding to leave Mary Kay is daunting. There are so many unanswered questions, a lot of fear, guilt, anger and grief. We get into Mary Kay and Mary Kay gets into us. At one Read more…











Visit the
I"t feels like Pink Truth takes the worst stories it can find and acts like that’s everyone’s experience. That’s not…
Two things can be true at the same time. Your SD didn't ask YOU to place an order when your…
Like others have mentioned, your director might actually be a nice person who does care about you. However, remember that…
Most directors are losing money. Of the ones turning a true profit, most are making a pittance. Consider this: If…
People stuck in dysfunctional situations adopt dysfunctional behaviors, because it's the brain trying to protect you from harm the only…