We discuss this topic from time to time, because it’s important to debunk one of the common myths Mary Kay directors and recruiters use to suck people into the pink cult. In their world, anyone with skin is a potential Read more…
This is a plan for increasing your Mary Kay income to $7,500 a month within the next six months. I don’t think I even have to tell you how silly some of these assumptions are. It’s just another plan that Read more…
Those who have tried to make a true living with Mary Kay will tell you that it is anything but “less stressful.” Yet here is one sales director’s description of how easy it is. Ever considered a less stressful way Read more…
I wanted to examine the income of a Premier Club sales director. There are about 13,000 sales directors in the United States, and only a few thousand of those are Premier Club or Cadillac drivers. When you make it to Read more…
Written by Raisinberry I was prompted to watch a Mary Kay recruiting video, and I couldn’t help but feel the pull all over again. These ladies are good. Really good. I know what’s going on under the surface of Mary Read more…
Written by Raisinberry I always believed the “bee story” told in Mary Kay . I believed most everything I was told about Mary Kay. Each and every meeting, for the guests benefit, I made an IBC tell the story of Read more…
Mary Kay really works, but a recruiter is blaming her recruits for causing her to file bankruptcy. Does Mary Kay really work? I find it ironic that the critics of Pink Truth say we shouldn’t blame any of our Mary Read more…
Remember how difficult it is to get women to book Mary Kay classes? And if you get tem to book something, how often do they cancel? How often do they not have anyone else show up? How many times has Read more…
Written by DePinkMe There is great value in understanding people’s personality types. Many companies use systems like D.I.S.C with great success in training their sales staff, not just Mary Kay. Have you ever heard anyone make this comment about a Read more…
I got this email and was amused at the variety of creepy/dishonest tactics this Mary Kay recruiter used to try to lure someone into Mary Kay. I sincerely want to thank Pink Truth from the bottom of my heart for Read more…











Visit the
This is so true! In one of my sales directors calls to me she said "I never ask my unit…
You’re literally on a site full of them. That doesn’t mean every director is cruel, dishonest, or incapable of genuine…
Hi Ubi and welcome! I'm so glad you are here. That's how I felt when I came to Pink Truth…
I"t feels like Pink Truth takes the worst stories it can find and acts like that’s everyone’s experience. That’s not…
Two things can be true at the same time. Your SD didn't ask YOU to place an order when your…