Apparently the 100% satisfaction guarantee isn’t really 100%, according to one of those emails that gets circulated to death by Mary Kay sales directors and national sales directors. According to this email, corporate is now denying certain requests for product Read more…
The husband of a Mary Kay nsd writes a letter to husbands of new recruits, and offers misinformation in the letter to boot!
Some older sales directors can at least admit to themselves and Mary Kay Inc. that they will never become national sales directors. These self-described “long-term sales directors” are asking Mary Kay Cosmetics to give them extra income to help prepare Read more…
Written by The Scribbler Don’t buy more inventory to finish your “star.” You can buy yourself a prize for much less money. In fact, it’s almost embarrassing how cheap the Mary Kay prizes are. Today let’s take a peek into Read more…
Written by Saw the Light Every now and then I read how someone claims to have known Mary Kay, yet still calls her such names as a "greedy old hag" or worse. Now, I don't know everyone's definition of knowing Read more…
Explaining a concept called “zero profit condition” and applying it to Mary Kay to show you how it’s next to impossible to build a viable retail selling business. In an article on Slate, Austan Goolsbee explains why most real-estate agents Read more…
From: MPNSD To: MPNSD Sent: Monday, August 27, 2007 5:33 AM Subject: Morning Moto Good Morning and God’s Greatest Blessings to each of you! I don’t know about you, but I was challenged to sleep last night because my spirit Read more…
Written by MommyMindi Problems recovering your sales tax from Mary Kay? Your dog may soon become your newest “customer.” If there is one thing that I learned during my stint with Mary Kay, it’s this: your dog will be one Read more…
Written by MommyMindi Why you should handle your own sales tax instead of letting Mary Kay do it for you… The sheer stupidity of some Kaybots never ceases to amaze me. Getting a large tax refund is never a good Read more…
Written by ShabbyInPink In 2005, Mary Kay Cosmetics sales director Auri Hatheway had the #25 Unit in the Emerald Seminar. By Seminar 2006, she was #1 with over one million dollars in retail sales (well, really orders, but you get Read more…

Visit the
Also, Susan Celi must think “her customers” are completely dependent on her to know what they ordered before. They have…
I just keep asking myself WHY if the company sucks and they don’t like the new changes (and the barn…
Many people don’t think about benefits until they’re older. I worked for the same company for 34 years, right out…
“I’ve to company reps several times. Their answer is..... it's better for new consultants that don't want to have inventory....”…
Kristi is well spoken and seems intelligent. She should look for a legit job in sales and use her skills…