Written by Fortunate Son I spent ten years in the presence of all that nauseating pink optimism as the son of a former director. If you left Mary Kay, chances are that you are now seen as a quitter and Read more…
Written by Parsons Green This consultant asked for advice on Facebook. Is it better to keep a customer for the potential 50% profit on her orders or should you recruit her for 4% commission on her teams sales. Kara Smith Read more…
Written by Nutmeg I was recruited by a friend (who quit immediately after ordering her $1800 and never selling any of it). My director (who is a national) had me order full inventory. I have a very large network of Read more…
Written by Parsons Green The Mary Kay Facebook groups are full of posts like this. Consultants have over ordered products and can’t sell them. The responses are always the same. Either a consultant is in the same boat herself, or Read more…
We haven’t done this for a while! Give me your best caption for this pic from Career Conference!
From a Pink Truth critic: If you spent as much time and effort in your own business rather than running down Mary Kay you may find yourself as successful as the many thousands of women who do direct sell Mary Read more…
Written by Parsons Green Chelsea Adkins has a big goal this seminar year! She wants to be a million dollar director. AGAIN. In Mary Kay math, this doesn’t mean her team has sold a million dollars, even though that’s what Read more…
Written by Sad In Pink Guilt and shame are two of the most powerful manipulative tools in the tool box of MLMs and especially Mary Kay. It is one reason so many women stay in the company and find it Read more…
This story was submitted to us by “Suzanne” more than 10 years ago. I have no idea who she really was, and I wonder if she’s still in Mary Kay. I’m running the story again because I think it’s so Read more…
Written by Parsons Green Mya Hull is a sales director who was featured in a profile piece in this month’s Applause magazine! The article doesn’t give specifics as to what cars she’s earned or the level of success she’s achieved, Read more…











Visit the
“I know that’s not true, but…” No excuse for this, especially in a “Christian” company
Facts Summary (that aren't often shared - all or in part) 1) Texas requires the 90% buy back 2) It…
Oh such a stroll on Memory Lane ... before they changed their policy to be just product ordered in the…
Is this still accurate? https://www.pinktruth.com/returning-mary-kay-inventory/ Is this still how to send back inventory, starting with calling the number listed?
I think the idea of never being allowed to sell again after returning product is fake as well and used…