Written by SuzyQ I left Mary Kay many years ago. My product was charged back to my senior director in June, 2007. I still read Pink Truth almost daily and comment from time to time. It is amazing how after Read more…
Written by Frosty Rose On May 3, with very little fanfare and not much news, Mary Kay opened a new market in Denmark. This is notable not so much in the fact that they’re opening new countries—MK has expanded into Read more…
Thank you for making me even more passionate about my wonderful company. I think you are a sad person and I will continue to do my best to tell every single person I meet what a wonderful, positive difference Mary Read more…
I posted this one a few years ago, but I’m bringing it back because it’s important and amusing. The big selling point in Mary Kay (or any MLM, for that matter) is “part time hours with full-time pay.” You have Read more…
Written by Parsonsgreen Lauren Wagner is attempting to become a Mary Kay sales director for the fifth time in four years and recently posted this on Facebook. June will be the last month that a consultant can qualify for a Read more…
Former top directors in Mary Kay find out quickly that their MK friends for life will turn on them in an instant. Kelly Brock found that out, for example. You’ve heard that Mary Kay is for some, and not for Read more…
Written by Parsonsgreen In 2022, Jamie Taylor held her first Pink Cadillac Director Retreat. She had 8 directors in attendance: Taylor McKnight Kayla Watts Chelsea Adkins Rachel Ryan Darrian Zuspan (formerly Darrian Walker) Sabra Blevins (formerly Sabra Atkins) Brooke Racer Read more…
Written by The Scribbler It’s proudly proclaimed on most Mary Kay recruiting scripts, leaflets, and packets, most of the time in capital letters: FREE training! But is “free” a description that’s dead-on or just another fabulous fib? Pull up your Read more…
Written by PinkPeace I’m a liar. Or more precisely, I was a liar — a big one. There are few things worse to be. You can’t trust a liar; everything she says and does is suspect. A liar ultimately only Read more…
Written by An Anonymous Reader I’m generally a lurker, but I’ve posted to the site occasionally since I joined. I’ve never been in Mary Kay or any MLM, but I found Pink Truth when looking up “MLM cult” after my Read more…











Visit the
Kelly strikes me as one of those “people pleasers” she’s thrilled to have new friends, so she’ll do whatever it…
All while they outright lie to consultants and say "The only thing you pay for is gas!" Maybe I'm remembering…
MSGTK, that's impressive as hell to me, you were only 18, fresh out of high school, and you figured it…
I would love to see Kelly ask some hard questions of Rachel. Then she'll see what "friends" they are. Why…
Isn’t Rachel another one where her husband makes enough money to pay for her hobby of losing money in Mary…