What a shame! You join Mary Kay “to reconnect with people” and suddenly they think all you want to do is push MK on them. I wonder why that would be? So poor Amanda wants this Mary Kay support group on Facebook to encourage her.
Check out the wonderful advice she is given! Things like:
- You need motivation! (No she doesn’t. She needs to know how to make money in this loser of a fake business.)
- There are billions and billions of people to give “facials” to via Zoom or Messenger.
- Someone wisely mentioned she’s “selling [her] stockpile at cost to customers.”
- One of the suggestions is having a sale! What happened to making 50% profit? Oh right. That never actually happens because you have to give discounts of 25% to 50% or more in order to move any volume of products.
- Read your Bible! Uh….. that’s not going to make customers appear. It’s also not going to make your friends and family change their minds about you being a predator who mentions MK every single time you talk to them.