“How does Mary Kay respond to complaints about independent sales force activities that violate the terms of Independent Beauty Consultant, Independent Sales Director and/or Independent National Sales Director agreements?” When it comes to situations regarding contractual violations, we strive to Read more…
Mary Kay’s “official” dress code as of June 2007. “Is it true that Mary Kay has changed the professional attire guidelines for Company- sponsored events?” As you know, Mary Kay Ash strongly believed that maintaining a professional image should always Read more…
This is what Mary Kay Inc. sent out to the national sales directors in April 2007 about losing the Tristrata patent lawsuit. I love the company's justification of its actions and denial of wrongdoing. "We didn't do it. Honest!!!!" Read more…
Since I told you over a year ago that Mary Kay was redoing their entire color cosmetic line, I have maintained that the only real reason to make this big change was money for Mary Kay. *gasp* You’re thinking: “But Read more…
Written by The Scribbler Dave Ramsey, the king of living lean and living without debt gave his opinion on Mary Kay inventory. And he says you shouldn’t even carry inventory! I checked out the audio clip regarding MK that Dave Read more…
Those still in the pink fog are looking for that one little secret that will help them make it big in Mary Kay. They haven’t yet figured out that 99% of people in MLM fail, and they assume they’re personally Read more…
Written by Marcy We recently looked at some “information” from Mary Kay’s VP of Marketing and Product Development, Yvette Franco. She boasted that Mary Kay was a “prestige” brand that directly competed with Lancome, Estee Lauder, Clinique, and MAC. Other Read more…
The Scribbler has done a number of research projects for Pink Truth, helping us to determine the real cost of those Star Consultant prizes. National sales directors can order them directly from the company. Here are the prices for the Read more…
Congratulations, you are the proud owner of your own business! I am going to speak to you about “inventory” which keep in mind is not a “have to” but a “choice”. I am here to teach you what I know Read more…
Have you wondered what those codes like A1 and I3 mean? How do they relate to your orders and your recruits? Here are the details.

Visit the
Hi Pinkiu! Thanks! I am glad you got out. Pink Truth does help people see the truth. That's why I…
“ To a Guest: The things your consultant told you about this opportunity are not really true. This is not…
Oooh! The anonymous down-voter is making her rounds. Tsk, tsk. Trolling on PT is not an income-producing activity. Go gather…
There’s a downvote for this statement. Why did someone downvote keeping track of revenue, expenses, and net profit/loss? Keeping an…
Susan Celi is losing money. She pays for shipping AND a free full size gift? Who is she fafafafooling.