They look kinda cool, but that doesn’t stop all the inventory-carrying consultants from being screwed. I know, I know. You have plenty of time to sell those old compacts. And who in good conscience can sell a compact today, knowing Read more…
Written by Raisinberry One of the devices used to achieve mind-numbing compliance with all things Mary Kay was the use of the slogan. We were led down a path of little to no resistance because no matter what ugly objection Read more…
Milwaukee, WI November 20 2006 — Tracy L. Coenen, CPA, MBA, CFE, a nationally-recognized fraud examiner and expert witness, has developed a website to educate and inform the public about the Mary Kay Cosmetics business opportunity. Pink Truth (www.pinktruth.com) has Read more…
Mary Kay Cosmetics is always helping its independent sales directors to recruit and retain beauty consultants. Most important, of course, is getting them to purchase inventory and not send it back under the product repurchase option! Here’s a script to Read more…
If you thought $3,600 wholesale was a lot of inventory in Mary Kay, wait until you see this! For many years, Mary Kay Cosmetics had inventory “levels” or packages that started at $600 wholesale and went up to $3,600 wholesale. Read more…
A few years ago, I would have been surprised to find out that Mary Kay was exactly like Amway in certain ways. I knew that they both use the multi-level marketing business models, so there were similarities, but I wouldn’t Read more…
A few years ago, I would have been surprised to find out that Mary Kay was exactly like Amway in certain ways. I knew that they both uses the multi-level marketing business models, so there were similarities, but I wouldn’t Read more…
This is an interesting little piece from the FTCon multi-level marketing companies (MLMs) that sell health and beauty products. I thought it was worth mentioning because if you look at some of the questions they want you to ask about Read more…
Written by PinkPurge Many of us have (or had) a bunch of inventory that was not selling. Some of us turned it back in, others didn’t know if they should or not. Here are a few of my suggestions for Read more…
The original verdict in favor of Claudine Woolf in her lawsuit against Mary Kay Cosmetics was reversed. From the Court of Appeals, Fifth District of Texas at Dallas… Cutting to the chase, the verdict was reversed because Claudine Woolf was Read more…

Visit the
Mary Kay Ash herself said it: "I didn’t have any friends who hadn’t already hosted several beauty shows. If they…
"I’ve been in Mary Kay almost six years and my experience has been completely different." How much money have you…
The director is always BFFs with the unit members who are ordering the most. Always. And when she stops ordering,…
There you go. That director can tell herself she's ethical because she uttered some words about not buying a star,…
This is so true! In one of my sales directors calls to me she said "I never ask my unit…