Written by PinkPeace I’m a liar. Or more precisely, I was a liar — a big one. There are few things worse to be. You can’t trust a liar; everything she says and does is suspect. A liar ultimately only Read more…
Written by An Anonymous Reader I’m generally a lurker, but I’ve posted to the site occasionally since I joined. I’ve never been in Mary Kay or any MLM, but I found Pink Truth when looking up “MLM cult” after my Read more…
You’re a new Mary Kay consultant, and you’re just learning the ropes. You’re excited, but a little scared about all the things you don’t know about your business. Your director is encouraging you to start recruiting. You want to get Read more…
the negative comments make me sick! everything is so negative when you want to see it like that…. it’s better to get over and move forward . If Mk is past, leave it in the past… my advise! don’t live Read more…
Written by Raisinberry How many times have we seen a pinked-fogged consultant write to all of the Pink Truth readers telling us, “No one held a gun to your head.” They want to be clear that no one was about Read more…
Written by The Scribbler Is there anyone out there who hasn’t been told by a Mary Kay recruiter, “We are not an MLM, we are dual-level!” It’s pretty much like being at Disney World in July and being told by Read more…
This one hit my inbox this month, and emails like this always make me happy. I never had a goal of “taking Mary Kay down.” My goal was always providing information so that anyone who decided to research MK could Read more…
Written by Parsonsgreen Mary Kay previously prohibited paid advertising on social media by consultants. The only exception was that you could pay to boost a social media post from your business Facebook page to your followers. However, on April 3rd, Read more…
When you’re grinding away at the Mary Kay “career ladder,” they tell you to just get through DIQ and everything is smooth sailing after that. Gathering up all of your recruits and conning them all into ordering on the right Read more…
A reader of Pink Truth shares this story of her mother, who has been in Mary Kay for 25 years. For all those former Mary Kay consultants who lost money and were told they didn’t try hard enough or weren’t Read more…











Visit the
I"t feels like Pink Truth takes the worst stories it can find and acts like that’s everyone’s experience. That’s not…
Two things can be true at the same time. Your SD didn't ask YOU to place an order when your…
Like others have mentioned, your director might actually be a nice person who does care about you. However, remember that…
Most directors are losing money. Of the ones turning a true profit, most are making a pittance. Consider this: If…
People stuck in dysfunctional situations adopt dysfunctional behaviors, because it's the brain trying to protect you from harm the only…