False earnings claims are at the heart of the Mary Kay con. Because almost no one makes money in MLM, they have to create a false picture of success for potential recruits. One of the wild exaggerations thrown around is Read more…
Written by Raisinberry Most every Mary Kay sales director or recruiter possesses the skill of rationalization. Some of us don’t even realize this until we begin our journey back to reality. As I travel my path back to the real Read more…
I was searching for something about Mary Kay Inc., and came upon this article from 2010. The article is about how fabulous Mary Kay is and the company got a “makeover,” but the THIRD paragraph of the article is about Read more…
Written by Raisinberry What I am about to say causes me the greatest heartache. The life of a current Mary Kay Director is one of desperate denial, and it is the saddest story to tell. The old timers believe that Read more…
Failed former Mary Kay sales director Renee Pirtz decided to put in her two cents on one of our threads. You see, it’s easy to sell Mary Kay products. All you have to do is try. As she says “Yes Read more…
Mary Kay’s career car program for consultants is done as of June 30, 2024. Not enough consultants were earning the car to make it worthwhile for MK to continue it, so they are discontinuing it. Allegedly, there are currently only Read more…
Mary Kay Inc. needs to work smarter, not harder. Career Conference is coming in a couple of weeks and there are thousands of seats available in some locations! Remember when they used to brag about Career Conference selling out? I’m Read more…
The Mary Kay consultant trolling at Starbucks has gotten out of hand. Way back when I was in MK, more than 20 years ago, it was common to go to Starbucks to try to “warm chatter” women. Look for an Read more…
Yet another moment of “you don’t own your own business” when you’re a Mary Kay consultant. If you owned your own business, you’d be able to go on TikTok and talk about it however you choose. But your Mary Kay Read more…
If multi-level marketing is one huge scam, how do they stay in business? How is it that consumers don’t know it’s a pyramid scheme? Why are thousands of people signing up for MLMs each day? Haven’t they heard by now? Read more…











Visit the
You’re literally on a site full of them. That doesn’t mean every director is cruel, dishonest, or incapable of genuine…
Hi Ubi and welcome! I'm so glad you are here. That's how I felt when I came to Pink Truth…
I"t feels like Pink Truth takes the worst stories it can find and acts like that’s everyone’s experience. That’s not…
Two things can be true at the same time. Your SD didn't ask YOU to place an order when your…
Like others have mentioned, your director might actually be a nice person who does care about you. However, remember that…