[rerunning this piece from our archives because it’s so powerful] Women in Mary Kay are often heard talking about the lifelong friends that they make. You hear them talking about “doing life together.” It’s such a sisterhood! You make the Read more…
Written by PinkPeace If you had been lucky enough to be in my Mary Kay unit, at some point you would have sat down with me one-on-one to go over the following document. I liked to do it during new Read more…
Written by SuzyQ This is a favorite line used often in the context of seminar speeches and uplifting motivational “I stories” to answer the question “How did she do it?” Let’s talk about that a little. The “god” that is Read more…
[Reposted from our archives because it was so awesome and is still relevant!] Written by JTA I know you think ill of me and that I am nuts. Some of you even hate my guts. But, I still love each Read more…
Written by Raisinberry I hitched my wagon to a star, showed up to go up, prayed to widen my territory and be kept from evil, polished up my attitude by cancel, cancel, canceling my negative thoughts and I still landed Read more…
Check out this scheme for becoming a sales director in Mary Kay. And amazingly enough, it takes almost no time at all! Only 9.5 hours per week for six months (or less!!!). And at the bottom they tell you becoming Read more…
Written by Raisinberry Having been a senior director, working towards NSD, and completely enamored of those in Mary Kay leadership, I gave myself over to believing everything that I was told. But, if you are around long enough, sooner or Read more…
Every single year in Mary Kay, you will hear the “new year, new you” concept promoted. What a great catch phrase! The idea is that you can do a makeover for yourself to kick off the new year. Or if Read more…
I always find it sad when Mary Kay ladies don’t realize they’re in a multi-level marketing company. They’ve been taught that MK is “direct sales” or “dual marketing” or “social selling”…. but certainly not MLM. Even Wikipedia knows that Mary Read more…
Written by SuzyQ Welcome to my world. I want to tell you about my little former wanna-be area. I think it is interesting, but maybe the rest of you won’t. We’ll see. My former senior director has had an interesting Read more…











Visit the
You’re literally on a site full of them. That doesn’t mean every director is cruel, dishonest, or incapable of genuine…
Hi Ubi and welcome! I'm so glad you are here. That's how I felt when I came to Pink Truth…
I"t feels like Pink Truth takes the worst stories it can find and acts like that’s everyone’s experience. That’s not…
Two things can be true at the same time. Your SD didn't ask YOU to place an order when your…
Like others have mentioned, your director might actually be a nice person who does care about you. However, remember that…