We’ve talked before about how to “properly” recruit the customer of another Mary Kay consultant. If you have to go through that much to justify going after the recruit, is it really ethical? Here is more on recruiting someone else’s Read more…
Well what a silly question! If you’ve just joined Mary Kay, of course you should order inventory. In case you didn’t know, your recruiter doesn’t make any money unless you order inventory! You don’t actually need to sell anything. If Read more…
Cleta Colson-Eyre, a never-nsd in Mary Kay once posted this fabulous letter from Mary Kay Ash to her. This letter was written back in 1990, which means Cleta has been a sales director for more than 32 years, and still Read more…
Mary Kay Inc. is offering 60% off all products to consultants today, and today only. This is a curious turn of events. I can’t remember MK ever reducing the wholesale cost of products to consultants. Now to be clear… this Read more…
Written by DupedByPinkFriend When a new consultant begins her Mary Kay journey, she is instructed to practice giving facials and skin care classes with her friends and family. This sounds reasonable, and seems to make sense, as many women who Read more…
If you spent any time in Mary Kay, you probably became aware of sales directors and DIQs placing inventory orders for others. Sometimes it’s legit, and sometimes it’s not. The not: someone is trying to finish a unit or a Read more…
A former director remembers being “trained” on this as a new director. It is one of the many things that set off alarms in the back of her head. Sales directors are warned in advance of the exact path their Read more…
Written by PinkPeace I had THOUSANDS of dollars in Mary Kay inventory when I was a sales director. The most frequent question I get is… WHY? Why did I have so much product? Why did I think I was going Read more…
This story was submitted by a reader of Pink Truth. If you think the part of the story about cheating is unusual, think again. Mary Kay supporters will tell you the cheaters are few and far between, and they weren’t Read more…
Let’s not kid ourselves. Getting consultants to order more inventory is the heart of the pyramid scheme: recruit and frontload. Notice that this email has absolutely NOTHING to do with selling the product. It is pure recruiting and scamming orders Read more…











Visit the
Susan Celi is losing money. She pays for shipping AND a free full size gift? Who is she fafafafooling.
Mary Kay Ash herself said it: "I didn’t have any friends who hadn’t already hosted several beauty shows. If they…
"I’ve been in Mary Kay almost six years and my experience has been completely different." How much money have you…
The director is always BFFs with the unit members who are ordering the most. Always. And when she stops ordering,…
There you go. That director can tell herself she's ethical because she uttered some words about not buying a star,…