This was a comment on one of our blog entries, from a sales director who has been with Mary Kay for 13 years. This is what it feels like when you’re no longer willing to load up women with inventory Read more…
How about the latest love checks??? Here are the Mary Kay national sales director incomes through January 2007(7 month total). The top dogs have made: PEARL Jan Harris………………………………$277,342.08 Nan Stroud …………………………….244,167.64 Cheryl Warfield………………………..235,334.29
Finally there is an email circulating amongst Mary Kay sales directors with which I agree! I have heard plenty about “The Secret” and women using this as part of Mary Kay events and meetings. I am not in agreement with Read more…
The FTC has issued some guidance to help people evaluate MLMs. Look at these and ask yourself how many of these really do point to your MLM.
Eric Scheibeler, a former high level distributor for Amway, details his experience with the push to attend company events, in his book Merchants of Deception:
I don’t know who started the rumor that Mary Kay’s classic basic skin care was being discontinued, but Darrell Overcash denied it in February 2007. The rumors persist, however, that the classic line will be replaced with the botanical line Read more…
A December 2006 seminar by the Direct Selling Association included this breakout session on bloggers who oppose multi-level marketing:
Search the Direct Selling Association’s member database for sellers of skincare and cosmetics, and you’ll find 55 members. Multi-level marketing companies selling beauty products are a dime a dozen. Arbonne International is one of the better known beauty MLMs, right Read more…
Once again, Mary Kay Cosmetics claims “best selling brand” status with some fancy math. Another year, another claim to be the “best selling brand.” I dispute that title for the following reasons:
This piece comes from Crown Financial Ministries, a Christian organization that teaches financial principles. Multilevel sales programs by Crown Financial Ministries

Visit the
Also, Susan Celi must think “her customers” are completely dependent on her to know what they ordered before. They have…
I just keep asking myself WHY if the company sucks and they don’t like the new changes (and the barn…
Many people don’t think about benefits until they’re older. I worked for the same company for 34 years, right out…
“I’ve to company reps several times. Their answer is..... it's better for new consultants that don't want to have inventory....”…
Kristi is well spoken and seems intelligent. She should look for a legit job in sales and use her skills…