I will never tire of exposing the false earnings claims in Mary Kay. Often it is the flaunting of supposed wealth from women who are not making anything close to executive income. It is regularly lies about how much product Read more…
Former Cadillac sales director (more recently a Premier Club director) Kimberly Perkins has quit Mary Kay. And she’s done it with a flourish! Let’s back it up. Kimberly started MK in 2008. In 2012, she got her first pink Cadillac. Read more…
UPDATE: As of 8/19/21, Laura Beitler has left Mary Kay to become the Chief Global Sales Officer (CGSO) at Rodan + Fields. Remember when Laura Beitler was the head of Mary Kay’s legal function and was responsible for sending Dallas Read more…
I received an email from a senior sales director in Germany. Thanks to the magic of Google Translate, I was able to decipher her kind words. Wie krank und verbittert muss man sein, wenn man erkennt, dass man unfähig ist Read more…
Sometime within the last year, sales director Gabby Blanton lost her unit. She’s under Jamie Taylor, so she’s an important part of becoming a national area. I’m sure Gabby was convinced that losing her unit was HER fault. She didn’t Read more…
Written by BrainwashedNoMore I want to thank you so much for setting up this website and maintaining it over the years. I’m writing this story in order to help others understand their experience better. That’s what Pink Truth has been Read more…
Written by Mountaineer95 “Jamie Taylor wants to be a National Sales Director (NSD) in Mary Kay. I don’t know of a sales director in MK who doesn’t want to be an NSD.” This is such an important quote.. Almost every Read more…
No one finishes DIQ (director in qualification) to become a Mary Kay sales director without signing up friends and family who have no intention of doing the business, or without putting in their own money. No one. Current MK DIQ Read more…
It’s been a while since I talked about false earnings claims in Mary Kay. The easiest false claims to identify are the ones regarding how much product was sold. Take this one: Chelsea Claytor Adkins said she sold $85,000 of Read more…
Jamie Taylor is trying so hard to become a Mary Kay NSD. Currently she needs 20 total first and second line sales directors who each have at least 24 people in each unit. Later this year that changes to a Read more…











Visit the
Also, Susan Celi must think “her customers” are completely dependent on her to know what they ordered before. They have…
I just keep asking myself WHY if the company sucks and they don’t like the new changes (and the barn…
Many people don’t think about benefits until they’re older. I worked for the same company for 34 years, right out…
“I’ve to company reps several times. Their answer is..... it's better for new consultants that don't want to have inventory....”…
Kristi is well spoken and seems intelligent. She should look for a legit job in sales and use her skills…