Mary Kay consultants and directors are always trying so hard to prove that the company is “on trend.” Never mind that the company has been way behind on plenty of trends, including tinted moisturizer, tinted lip balm, microdermabrasion, and more. Read more…
While in and out of Mary Kay, you undoubtedly were told over and over how easy it is to sell Mary Kay Cosmetics. You were probably told that the products fly right off the shelf. And you sold some products Read more…
How much do you love your Mary Kay “sisters”? Enough to buy a house with them? Well one consultant in Arkansas did. She posted this note on her Facebook page along with the below photos. Take a look at our Read more…
You absolutely HAVE to become a Mary Kay director now! It’s all about the suit, and the prestige that represents. It’s all about the cheap ring you receive when you become a director. But mostly it’s about the money!!!! Don’t Read more…
Written by The Scribbler Welcome back, Mary Kay directors! It’s now September, you’re back from Seminar, and your steaming Visas are ripe for a long winter’s nap, right? Not if you’re truly serious about your Mary Kay business! Just when Read more…
The CBS affiliate in Philadelphia ran a story yesterday about women doing direct selling in a recession to “supplement” their income. Of course, Rhonda Shasteen of Mary Kay got to have her say…. telling the world that women will spend Read more…
Below are the "latest and greatest" products from Mary Kay. The "big reveal" at seminar was apparently the "Replenishing Serum." Is this really any different than the Night Solution or Step 2 of Microdermabrasion? Sounds like the same products mixed Read more…

Visit the
I realized over the weekend (I am 46!) that I have a difficult time just giving a NO. I subconsciously…
“I won’t twist your arm to join, but I’ll nearly break it to get you to listen.” The words from…
Thank God for the invention of the Block function.
Winds me up as a male feminist, agree 100% with you, NO means NO. Women's "no" must be respected.
No is a complete sentence. Often use it myself