A reader offers this discussion of how companies analyze a market (and the territories) to decide where to place distributors/retailers. Of course, Mary Kay does no such thing, telling consultants to ignore the concept of saturation and that countless reps Read more…
Written by PinkPeace Our friends. I have made/re-ignited real friendships in the real world, once I didn’t have to worry about hanging out only with “positive” people and trying to recruit every new person I met. Make-up stashes. Mine consisted Read more…
Written by Blackbird Every successful predator knows how to hunt its prey, right? Some predators use speed, agility, or ambush to accomplish their goals. Really intelligent predators though, don’t bother wasting time and their own energy chasing or stalking things. Read more…
Written by Parsonsgreen Lacey Bradford is a Mary Kay sales director who submitted for DIQ ten years ago. On one of her anniversaries, she posted about how Mary Kay had changed her life. She was able to quadruple her yearly Read more…
Written by A Mary Kay Husband As much as I love my wife, I truly resented the magnitude of the pressure she was under to perform the Mary Kay marketing plan. To do her sales job with this cosmetics company, Read more…
This video is a few years old, but it’s a good one. Truth in Advertising went through the Mary Kay lies that are so common. Their list included: 1. Earn career-level income 2. Say goodbye to car payments 3. Go Read more…
I have two recent podcasts that are wonderful for women coming out of multi-level marketing (MLM) and women looking to learn more about MLM. I was on the Divorce Survival Guide podcast with Kate Anthony, in an episode entitled The Read more…
Written by SuzyQ The process of deciding to leave Mary Kay is daunting. There are so many unanswered questions, a lot of fear, guilt, anger and grief. We get into Mary Kay and Mary Kay gets into us. At one Read more…
We haven’t done this in a long time! This is a photo from Career Conference 2024. It’s sales director Sherrie Purvis and a pair of giant pink panties. I presume this is a “put on your big girl panties” talk Read more…
Tell me….. If Pink Truth is filled with lies…. And if we’re just crazy people who didn’t work hard… And if our opinions of Mary Kay are much like people saying God isn’t real… And we’re just all around silly… Read more…











Visit the
Back in 2024 MKC gave Rachel a couple of extra days because she was so close, IIRC they made an…
Kelly strikes me as one of those “people pleasers” she’s thrilled to have new friends, so she’ll do whatever it…
All while they outright lie to consultants and say "The only thing you pay for is gas!" Maybe I'm remembering…
MSGTK, that's impressive as hell to me, you were only 18, fresh out of high school, and you figured it…
I would love to see Kelly ask some hard questions of Rachel. Then she'll see what "friends" they are. Why…