The more things change in Mary Kay, the more they stay the same. In MK, they always like to tell you that you’re in the “right place at the right time.” This is a way of saying that this is Read more…
The National Sales Director Suit for 2018 isn’t any better than the one the sales directors got…
The 2018 Mary Kay Director’s Suit is out and there are choices for the jacket! I have no words for this mauve creation! Which of the three is your favorite? (Updated to add some of the other options below!)
Written by Kristen Here’s my story of how I won an “exclusive spa day” that haunted me for 3 years. When I was planning my wedding, I was alone. I was in a new state, so none of my friends Read more…
Written by The Scribbler Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Blessed Yule, and Happy Holidays! Here’s a script designed to play upon the tender sentiments of the season! While the snow’s falling outdoors, if you’re meeting with a recruiter over coffee, best Read more…
After another long break from Caption This Photo, I’ve got one for you. Linda Toupin is calling her January jump start “Milk the Cows.” I think we should come up with a caption for the photo… in other words, a Read more…
In September 2014, multi-level marketing company Avon left the Direct Selling Association (DS) with a flourish: NEW YORK, September 12, 2014 – Avon has made the decision to withdraw from the U.S. Direct Selling Association (DSA) based on our belief Read more…
Written by A Mary Kay Husband I found Pink Truth searching for a support for Mary Kay husbands. Until I found Pink Truth earlier this year, I thought I was alone. Ironically, while I’m happy I found the site, I Read more…
Did you know that the average Mary Kay sales director makes $5,000 to $25,000 per month? NO THEY DON’T. This figure is a complete fabrication, and it’s just another false earnings claim made by a Mary Kay representative. Mary Kay Read more…
Written by A Former Director I pray this note finds you well and working toward your goals!! By now, you have received word both from Mary Kay Inc., and our Executive Senior Sales Director advising you of the change in Read more…










Visit the
“I know that’s not true, but…” No excuse for this, especially in a “Christian” company
Facts Summary (that aren't often shared - all or in part) 1) Texas requires the 90% buy back 2) It…
Oh such a stroll on Memory Lane ... before they changed their policy to be just product ordered in the…
Is this still accurate? https://www.pinktruth.com/returning-mary-kay-inventory/ Is this still how to send back inventory, starting with calling the number listed?
I think the idea of never being allowed to sell again after returning product is fake as well and used…