This is what success in Mary Kay looks like! Two adults at the top of the pyramid. Please leave your caption below!
I enjoy tracking the number of consultants victims who attend Mary Kay’s “seminar” in Dallas each year. The attendance sounds impressive, but remember that only about 5% of consultants attend. Which means that 95% of consultants wisely stay home! (And Read more…
Every year, Gloria Mayfield Banks participates in one of the most predatory scams against women, Mary Kay Cosmetics. Every year, she makes hundreds of thousands of dollars from “selling a dream”…. via which more than 99% of women will actually Read more…
Every year, Gloria Mayfield Banks has a dress custom made for Mary Kay’s Seminar. Here is this year’s monstrosity!
We’ve often heard Mary Kay sales directors refer to the free training as something akin to an MBA. This is a taste of what the training is like. This video is described as: This is for “Talent Night” at Fall Read more…
This is what a “professional” woman looks like in Mary Kay. How embarrassing to have to dress like a clown for your job! 2 rings, 10+ bracelets… and those stupid blingy pieces on the jacket. MK national sales directors look Read more…
Written by Black Nova “I can’t believe it,” I thought as I sat at my computer placing what would turn out to be my last personal use order. “I’m going to have to order crap I don’t need in order Read more…
From Mary Kay Inc.: The vast majority of the independent sales force members’ primary source of profit is selling product. In addition, all Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultants can earn income from commissions, dovetailing, prizes and awards. To be eligible Read more…
Written by The Scribbler It didn’t take long for the comments section of the Hungry for Answers: One Mary Kay Consultant’s Journey video to fire up shortly after having sent my explanatory e-mail to “Vince.” The excitement began when “Vince” Read more…
Written by The Scribbler Some time ago I’d created a YouTube video titled, Hungry For Answers: One Mary Kay Consultant’s Journey . Simple and crude in execution (hey, even Spielberg had to start somewhere, right?), it served and continues to Read more…

Visit the
"I’ve been in Mary Kay almost six years and my experience has been completely different." How much money have you…
The director is always BFFs with the unit members who are ordering the most. Always. And when she stops ordering,…
There you go. That director can tell herself she's ethical because she uttered some words about not buying a star,…
This is so true! In one of my sales directors calls to me she said "I never ask my unit…
You’re literally on a site full of them. That doesn’t mean every director is cruel, dishonest, or incapable of genuine…