This document never gets old to me, even though it’s been circulating in Mary Kay for decades (literally). It’s from retired Mary Kay nsd Anita Mallory (formerly known as Anita Garrett-Rowe). She tells us how to get the “offsprings” we Read more…
When you’re being recruiting into Mary Kay, the “buyback guarantee” is always touted. You can try Mary Kay “at no risk” because you can return any products you purchase and get 90% of what you paid for them. (How is Read more…
Written by Frosty Rose Last week, as normal, I opened my Facebook memories. Drizzled among the funny kid sayings and pictures were the highlights of my Mary Kay end-of-month at Seminar from seven years ago. What the public saw were Read more…
Presenting nsd Pamela Shaw, presumably in honor of the Barbie movie. The pink tutu was first seen at seminar 2005, now it returns to seminar 2023. Then (left) and now (right).
Written by Raisinberry It’s time to get off the soap box. Face reality. Hike up our “big girl panties”. Let’s just face it. We all didn’t do 3 classes a week. We didn’t even work more than an hour or Read more…
Several years ago, I appeared on HuffPost Live, discussing multi-level marketing and its negative effects on those who become distributors. Below is a clip in which I discuss my opinion that Mary Kay Cosmetics is one of the most predatory Read more…
Written by Heather Are you impulsive? Do you tend to make life-altering decisions on a whim, or are you the type to think things over before embracing a new venture? Do you think with your heart or with your head? Read more…
This is the advice of a former Mary Kay director who quit, sent back tens of thousands of dollars of inventory and sent back her “free” car. It has been 3 years since I returned my product, returned my “free” Read more…
Written by Natalie I have 3 kids, and I’m going through a divorce. I was dragged to a Mary Kay party. I had been looking for a job at the time. I fell in love with the products and was Read more…
Why do I have to expose this over and over? You’d think the Mary Kay ladies would eventually start telling the truth about their pretend businesses, but no. One of our favorites, Chelsea Adkins, encouraged her team and customers to Read more…











Visit the
""Connie Bratcher....usually has 50 orders, but has to call, text, emails and mail reminders to her customers not to use…
Back in 2024 MKC gave Rachel a couple of extra days because she was so close, IIRC they made an…
Kelly strikes me as one of those “people pleasers” she’s thrilled to have new friends, so she’ll do whatever it…
All while they outright lie to consultants and say "The only thing you pay for is gas!" Maybe I'm remembering…
MSGTK, that's impressive as hell to me, you were only 18, fresh out of high school, and you figured it…