Written by Raisinberry Nobody is gloating. Not one of us. Most of the members of Pink Truth have depinked enough to realize that what happened to Allison could just have easily happened to them. Allison’s Million Dollar Dream Home, bought Read more…
As if yesterday’s fabulousness wasn’t enough, here are even more reasons to join Mary Kay, according to one sales director. How many lies and half-truths can you find in this list? GAS MONEY! Need I say more??? Selling as little Read more…
I was looking through some old Pink Truth articles and came across this one, which truly warmed my heart. In October 2006, Mary Kay’s U.S. President Darrell Overcash sent a fax to all national sales directors to “warn” them about Read more…
This list of Mary Kay “benefits” was used during August, when the company had the $100 showcase rebate going on. (Of course, you only got the rebate after you spent $600 wholesale plus tax and shipping.) FREE STARTER KIT! The Read more…
This is the email a Canadian Pink Truth member sent to all of her Mary Kay unit members. I am impressed by her strength of character and her willingness to put it all on the table. We are honored to Read more…
Here’s an attempt to make it all about the Mary Kay consultant, when the truth is that it’s really all about the director getting someone to re-up and add more to wholesale production. Manipulation at its finest… I’ve been told Read more…
Pink Truth gets another big mention in the summer issue of Brain Child , the Magazine for Thinking Mothers. The author, Stacey Schultz, took a hard look at the multi-level marketing business model after seeing mothers who lost thousands of Read more…
Dear Mary Kay friends and family, It is with much thought, prayer and consideration that my husband and I have decided to resign my Directorship. I could no longer justify the time and money that I put into my Mary Read more…
Written by Lazy Gardens Someone commented, “I know we talk about brain washing here, and cult dynamics, but honestly I still haven’t read a good reason why this worked on me and how it still works on women who normally Read more…
I recently received some very interesting information from someone about a "hot" area in Mary Kay. It doesn't really matter whose area it is…. just know that it is a newer national sales director who is worshipped by many in Read more…

Visit the
Oooh! The anonymous down-voter is making her rounds. Tsk, tsk. Trolling on PT is not an income-producing activity. Go gather…
There’s a downvote for this statement. Why did someone downvote keeping track of revenue, expenses, and net profit/loss? Keeping an…
Susan Celi is losing money. She pays for shipping AND a free full size gift? Who is she fafafafooling.
Mary Kay Ash herself said it: "I didn’t have any friends who hadn’t already hosted several beauty shows. If they…
"I’ve been in Mary Kay almost six years and my experience has been completely different." How much money have you…