Recently Mary Kay Cosmetics made a change to the product return option for U.S. consultants. Previously, when a consultant requested the product return form, Mary Kay Inc. told the consultant the total amount of inventory she was eligible to return. Read more…
Written by SuzyQ We have alluded to the damage that can be done in Mary Kay, but I want to talk specifically about religious abuse. It has been covered before, so if you are an old timer, I apologize for Read more…
Today Mary Kay Cosmetics announced the closing of its operations in India. The decision appears to made on the basis of the regulatory environment and the poor performance of the market. In December, a ban was proposed on multi-level marketing Read more…
Ah yes, the Mary Kay Preferred Customer Program. A program meant to help you service your customers better, get them to order more, and help you develop a better relationship with them. The reality? Another way for Mary Kay to Read more…
This comment was left on a thread this morning. Lets see if we can help a concerned brother. Hi everyone. First I would like to thank you for producing this site and the stream of posts and comments. I would Read more…
Happy Thanksgiving to all of our Pink Truth friends. Enjoy today with family and friends, and be thankful that you don’t have to spend your precious time hawking overpriced products that few women actually want. You don’t have to get Read more…
This is one of my all-time favorite photos of a Mary Kay event. Leave your caption in the comments section!

Visit the
What in the junior high hell is this nonsense? A weekend at home in bed with the flu looks more…
..."her top four directors – Chelsea Adkins, Megan Coleman, Rachel Ryan, and Taylor McKnight" Still not NSD and never will…
Yeah, when I think of powerful, professional women gathering for a business conference, I picture a pajama party. Don't you?
It's a definite women thing; we're around the same age (I'm 50) but from a different part of the country…
A worship session led by a Kaybot????? Ugh. What do they pray for? Oh never mind, don't tell me.