Written by Frosty Rose I read this post on Pink Truth’s discussion board, and my heart is breaking for this woman. I don’t know Agnes at all. I don’t know her story, but this is Agnes’ fictional I-Story, courtesy of Read more…
Pink Truth offends Mary Kay sales director Heather Wickstrom. It has for years. I remember back in 2006 or 2007 when we were brand new, and she took it upon herself to contact me and say hateful things. I never Read more…
[updated November 2022 to record 3 more directors lost – 1 first line and 2 second line] Mary Kay Cosmetics is a never ending cycle of churning new recruits, big inventory packages, DIQs, and sales directors. It took Jamie Taylor Read more…
What happens when you hold a Mary Kay party and you sell nothing…. and a new recruit is watching? Retired NSD Anita Garrett Roe thought that was a good thing and even put together a training document it. She realized Read more…
Longtime Mary Kay nsd Shannon Andrews is quitting! She has 13 more years to go until normal retirement at age 65, but has decided to retire now. I wonder what the reason is. It’s curious that she says she’s been Read more…
Mary Kay sales directors are upset because consultants in their units are buying products at wholesale from other directors. Oops. Big no-no. So these directors who are selling are able to place product orders that get production for them (which Read more…
Written by Frosty Rose It’s confession time. Fall is my favorite time of year to not be in Mary Kay. When September starts, you’ll find me picking apples, browsing craft fairs (while diligently avoiding the MLMs that sneak in), and Read more…
When one multi-level marketing company doesn’t work out, Monique Vallair Anthony moves onto the next! Word on the street is that Amy Dunlap, former Mary Kay national sales director who sued MK on her way out of the company and Read more…
I was amused by the memory of this post from 3 years ago. Chelsea Adkins telling us about how Mary Kay is “not about the stupid pink car.” Oh, Chelsea and her goals. She was going to be an NSD Read more…










Visit the
Number One Question: Do you know enough women that will use MK consistently and exclusively and will make YOU their…
I wonder if this is real. The Direct Sellers Association maintains that most MLM participants treat it as a hobby,…
Everytime (sic) I read Pink Truth I wonder if any of you ever actually enjoyed Mary Kay. I'm not sure…
Clearly you are not in any director groups or you'd understand. You are using MK as a hobby. Perhaps you…
Here is a summary of MKC's business plan: "Fool customers into thiking they are business owners so they order way…