Poor Nancy S. North, Mary Kay sales director. She has been on the MK hamster wheel as a director since 1983. Yes, that’s 39 years. And her goal according to her website is to become a national sales director in Read more…
In 2008, I posted an article about Mary Kay on my business blog. And 14 years later, a Mary Kay loser thinks it’s important to tell me how we didn’t run our “business” as a business. She starts off with Read more…
A few years ago, someone asked in a Mary Kay director’s group on Facebook about the explanation of why MK is not an MLM. (Here’s the nonsense corporate wrote about that.) And it took no time at all for group Read more…
Written by Frosty Rose I read this post on Pink Truth’s discussion board, and my heart is breaking for this woman. I don’t know Agnes at all. I don’t know her story, but this is Agnes’ fictional I-Story, courtesy of Read more…
Pink Truth offends Mary Kay sales director Heather Wickstrom. It has for years. I remember back in 2006 or 2007 when we were brand new, and she took it upon herself to contact me and say hateful things. I never Read more…
[updated November 2022 to record 3 more directors lost – 1 first line and 2 second line] Mary Kay Cosmetics is a never ending cycle of churning new recruits, big inventory packages, DIQs, and sales directors. It took Jamie Taylor Read more…
What happens when you hold a Mary Kay party and you sell nothing…. and a new recruit is watching? Retired NSD Anita Garrett Roe thought that was a good thing and even put together a training document it. She realized Read more…
Longtime Mary Kay nsd Shannon Andrews is quitting! She has 13 more years to go until normal retirement at age 65, but has decided to retire now. I wonder what the reason is. It’s curious that she says she’s been Read more…
Mary Kay sales directors are upset because consultants in their units are buying products at wholesale from other directors. Oops. Big no-no. So these directors who are selling are able to place product orders that get production for them (which Read more…
Written by Frosty Rose It’s confession time. Fall is my favorite time of year to not be in Mary Kay. When September starts, you’ll find me picking apples, browsing craft fairs (while diligently avoiding the MLMs that sneak in), and Read more…











Visit the
I just keep asking myself WHY if the company sucks and they don’t like the new changes (and the barn…
Many people don’t think about benefits until they’re older. I worked for the same company for 34 years, right out…
“I’ve to company reps several times. Their answer is..... it's better for new consultants that don't want to have inventory....”…
Kristi is well spoken and seems intelligent. She should look for a legit job in sales and use her skills…
No one is required to use MyShop. In fact, some directors have shut it down for themselves after seeing how…