Mary Kay national sales director Gillian Ortega and Cruella de Vil. Can you tell who is who? Leave your caption in the comments below.
This, my friends, is a Mary Kay business meeting involving both a national sales director and a sales director. No wonder there is so much success in Mary Kay Cosmetics!
I have always been a big Dave Ramsey fan, and believed that his financial advice for consumers is first rate. But today Dave Ramsey got it wrong in a big way. On his blog, he published an article about making Read more…
This photo is compliments of a Mary Kay sales director. Feel free to debunk the lie of “what I actually do,” or just make a funny caption for it.
Written by The Scribbler False income claims are the primary recruiting tool used by multi-level marketing companies to lure in new recruits. Mary Kay sales director Roya Mattis loves to say “if she can do it, I can do it Read more…
Written by The Scribbler Roya Mattis is a mover and shaker in Mary Kay Cosmetics. She is a top director and personifies the image of success Mary Kay Inc. would have you believe is attainable. Roya has a compelling story Read more…
Check out this screen shot from Facebook … And note that Mary Kay Inc. is NOT on Fortune’s list of 100 Best Companies to Work For.
Recently Mary Kay Cosmetics made a change to the product return option for U.S. consultants. Previously, when a consultant requested the product return form, Mary Kay Inc. told the consultant the total amount of inventory she was eligible to return. Read more…
Written by SuzyQ We have alluded to the damage that can be done in Mary Kay, but I want to talk specifically about religious abuse. It has been covered before, so if you are an old timer, I apologize for Read more…

Visit the
Mary Kay Ash herself said it: "I didn’t have any friends who hadn’t already hosted several beauty shows. If they…
"I’ve been in Mary Kay almost six years and my experience has been completely different." How much money have you…
The director is always BFFs with the unit members who are ordering the most. Always. And when she stops ordering,…
There you go. That director can tell herself she's ethical because she uttered some words about not buying a star,…
This is so true! In one of my sales directors calls to me she said "I never ask my unit…